Monday, May 17, 2010

valentines day


Chris had a church ball game early in the morning so he left to go play awhile i slept in. He had been gone for half an hour and I felt bad for not going so I got up and got ready as fast as I could in 5 minutes. Chris took the car so I ran to the church. When I got to the church their was a few young men that told me there wasn't a game and i couldn't find our car. Where is Chris? I gave him a call and he said that he was at the gas station getting Gatorade. So I waited at the church for him to come and pick me up and honestly I was a little upset that my idea didn't work. When we got to the house he opened the door for me and there was a cute little arrangement of candy, rose peddles, and a teddy bear on the table! :) What a cutie! He said he planned on having it set up when I woke up but my little plan to run to the church was better!

No comments:

Post a Comment