Friday, May 14, 2010

The Married Life


I LOVE the married life. Chris and I live in a very nice apartment called the heritage. We both have jobs, Chris works at Mygrant Glass Company, and I'm still working at Fire House Car Wash. Chris is going to go to UVU this summer doing his generals over the internet. We only have one car right now but it saves money and we can handle one car for now. We are struggling with our ward but we are giving it our best ever to work through it. We both have callings, Chris is the athletic director, they just finished basketball and are moving on to dodgeball. Our ward bet the stake so we went up to the next ward but that was as far as we mad it. I am a sunbeams teacher so the kids that I teach are 3 years old. I have 4 kids their names are Tori, Tommy, Thomas, and Trey. They are all so cute. I just got a new companion so I don't really know what to say about that yet. She seems very cool though so I'm sure that it will be fun. Oh and I am still just as in love with Chris if not more. :)

November 28- May 14

No comments:

Post a Comment