Wednesday, May 12, 2010

meeting my soul mate



I meet Chris Williamson at a UVU Institute dance on June 5, 2009. It was my first College dance out of high school. My seminary teacher, Bro. Tolman, gave all the seniors a wrist band to go to the dance. I was dancing with some of my friends, Alyssa Witham, Shalece Hansen, and Nate Olers. When Chris came up and introduced himself to the group like his name, where he went on his mission, ext. Then as he went to leave he grabbed me by the arm and said "will you save me a dance?" of course I said yes. The next slow song came on and we danced. I remember one of the first things I thought was wow he is very strong, his shoulders were so muscular. Not only was I impressed with his body, but he lead the conversation, which i usually had to do when I danced with a guy. I normally had to ask question to get the guy to keep talking. Not Chris though, he was very out-going. After the song was over he asked me for my phone number. I got my phone out before he did so I just had him give me his number and I would txt him mine. I saw him around a few more times from a distance. I remember sitting down by the food to eat some pizza with shalece and alyssa when i spoted him by the garbage can. I asked Alyssa what she thought and she said he was cute. I was so flattered, I thought he was very attractive. Eventually the dance ended and we headed home.
June 5, 2009

Chris Side of the Story

I went to a UVU Institute dance with my friend Allen Purvis and Cole Anstead, it was a blast. I didnt think that I would find anyone there. Then I saw this girl in a bright yellow shirt and I wanted to talk to her. She was beautiful and I thought to myself I have nothing to lose. So I introduced myself and told her to save a dance for me. Well we danced and it was cute. I gave her my number, after that I thought to myself "Williamson you idiot your not going to hear from her" I was a little bummed, at the end of the dance I got a txt from her. Going to this dance I was looking for a girl just like Sam. Short and beautiful. She was perfect and had a beautiful smile. She is my dream girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment