Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our First Date

After the dance he had called me a few times and we talked for a few hours each time. It was way nice cause I felt like we could talk to each other before we had even gone on a date. Most guys wouldn't talk to me until the date and even if we did he would only txt. Chris txt every once in awhile but for the most part if it was more than a question he would call. He told me the plan for our first date was going to be a Bee's baseball game. I was super excited, when I got the call that the game was in Cali. so our plans probably needed to change. He promised that he would find something fun for the two of us. I was pretty nervous because I was still 17 so I hadn't been on very many single dates none the less with a college guy. I was coaching lacrosse practice right before the date so when I got home I only had time to Change my pants and do my make-up. My cousins Sarah Yates and Rachel Barker were waiting by the window looking for him to come. I knew when he pulled up because they started yelling "HE"S HERE!!!" He came in and we talked for a minute then I went looking for my mom because she said that she wanted to meet him before we went on the date. My mom had already headed down to my grandmas house for a family diner so I had to take him there to meet her. I was so embarrassed because he meet a lot of my extended family. My Uncle Ron even gave him a bullet with his name on it and said "I have 6 more just like it." after he meet everyone we took off to go on our date. For diner we went to JCW's and shared a Hamburger and drink. For desert we went to a place called Sub Zero. Both places were very good, I hadn't been to either of them before. We went to my house to watch a movie on the BIG screen, we watched Cellular. He didn't hold my hand during the movie, it shocked me cause that never happened to me before. It didn't end till 12, I felt kinda bad that he had to drive home so late. I also felt like i ruined the date. I was nervous, I could never make up my mind, and I giggled a lot, I didn't talk much. That wasn't like me, I was never nervous for a date before. To my surprise he called me again and asked me on a second date.

No comments:

Post a Comment