Wednesday, May 12, 2010

porposal take 2


Chris had already proposed but he told me that that was not the way that he had planned it. He had planned something else but he had boght the ring and couldn't not ask me. So he asked me if he could do it again the way that he had planned. My parents and his parents were comin over to my grandma's house to meet eachother and have diner. So naturally they got to meet my whole extended family. As soon as me and Chris were done eating we hopped into his car. I had no idea where he was taking me. We ended up at the top of the hill in Fox Hollow. It had a beautiful view of the lake and the sun set. Chris played the song that he showed me when we went to the American Fork canon. Then the song "somone is me" by Enrique Iglesias came on and he got on one knee to pop the question. He hugged me and we kept dancing, I teared up and got butterflies. Then a cop pulled up but before the cop could say anything Chris ran up to him and yelled "I just proposed!!!" The cop was like "oh im sorry to bother you, congradulations, I'll go now" He danced for a little longer and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment