Wednesday, May 12, 2010

engagment with an 18 year old

So being 18 years old I still lived at home, and when you live under your parents roof you still have to obey your parents rules. When we were at my housewe had people sent to check on the two of us to make sure we were being good. I also had to be home by ten thirty on week days and twelve on week ends. It drove me nuts but I know that it was for the best. Thanx mom and dad :) It was weird trying to explain that to the cop when he asked why I was in such a hurry to get home. He looked confused like "your getting married and you still have a curfew?. As a wedding present he let me off the hook, but I was still late getting home. For the record Chris never got me home late, that was my fault and I drove myself home.

No comments:

Post a Comment