Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Second Date

For our secound date we went to the Dinisour Museum. He picked me up at my house and we took off. One thing that I love about Chris is that he is such a gentleman, he has opened every door for me since we met. He is also very respectful, treat's me like a princess. I also felt more like myself this time but I still couldn't stop smiling. After we were done looking at the big prehistoric bugs he grabbed my hand, and he held it all the way through the date. even when we got into the car to leave he held my hand as he drove. Then we went down to my church building and he taught me how to drive his stick shift car. I was so Scared, I had been told how hard it was to learn and I didn't want to make any stupid mistakes. Honestly though I think that I learned really fast. After we had driven around for awhile we pulled over and switched spots again. Then we just sat in the car for about a half hour and just talked. I love it cause Chris is always talking about his mission. I can tell that he really enjoyed it, which is good to know. We talked about missionary experiences, school, or anything else that came up until it was time for him to take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment