Thursday, May 13, 2010

nit before the big day

I had my last sleep over with my girl friends, there was my sister Ranae, Sarah Yates, Alyssa Witham, and Shalece Hansen...oh yeah and my uncle Jeff. We were watching Star Trek on the big screen and he insisted on staying. We did each others nails (this doesn't include Jeff anymore, he is fixed on the TV). I had tonz of butterflies, we were so close. I was txting Chris alittle bit who was having a boys night with his brother Josh and his friend Skyler Gibbs. We talked for awhile but I wanted to get some sleep so that I would have the eneregy to get through the next day! :)
November 19, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I love your blog! You will enjoy looking back and remembering all these memories some day. I am so happy that you are part of our family...we LOVE you :)

    ReplyDelete