Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I love you"

Chris and I had gone on a Drive cause we wanted to sit at the park and talk. We were in a conversation that had gotten pretty deep and I had started tearing up, so I kept looking out the window so that Chris wouldn't see me. We got to a park and I made sure that I was 2 steps in head. He ran and caught up to me. He just held me, and let me cry on his shoulder. Then we laid down on the grass and talked. He let me lay my head on his chest as we talked. Then we got up and went back to the car where Chris turned the music on in his car and we danced to it and sang to each other. He asked me what I was thinking about and I said "I'm thinking that I love you." and Chris started to tear up and he said " I love you too." he said it a few times as he hugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment