Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sister Witham's Home

Another homecoming, much needed homecoming. Alyssa has been my best friend from high school. Her parents invited me and Ranae to go pick her up at the airport. I was so excited to see her again. We meet up with her parents and waited. She finally came down the excalator and we cheered for her. She hugged her family and then Cami and Shalece finally made it. We went over to Alyssa's house to have a lunch in and catch up with her. We could have talked for hours but Alyssa needed to be with her family so we got kicked out. :) 

June 18, 2014

Her homecoming was the following sunday and I got to go and see her again. I went with Chris, Ranae, Samuel, my mom, Stockton, Sarah, and Josh. Alyssa is just loved by my whole family. She gave a great talk, its always cool to hear their stories. I can tell that she was a great missionary. The food was great as usual. 

June 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment