Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby #2




Today I went to the elementary school with Jaylee to visit the kids. I have been to visit four times before this but this will be last time with some of the kids moving on to middle school. They are having a dance festival and we wanted to watch. All of the ladies that I used to work with came today too. It was so fun to see them all. They loved to see Jaylee and hold her as she bounced to the music.  I got home and layed down because I was so tired and Jaylee was too. When Chris got home the three of us went to the dollar store to pick up a pregnancy test because I still hadn't started. When I got home I took the test. Chris was feeding Jaylee a bottle so she could take her second nap. When I came in the room I couldn't stop smiling because the test came back positive. We are going to be having baby #2!! I can't believe it, Jaylee is 10 months old! We have told Chris's mom and dad and we have plans of telling my parents on Saturday! I can't wait, its killing me!

May 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment