Thursday, July 31, 2014

22nd Birthday





I turned 22 today! Chris got back from his onsight last night but he is being his awesome self and taking me to Red Lobster for lunch and the strawberry days rodeo to celebrate. Jaylee came with us to lunch. I really like Red Lobster, even though I dont like sea food. I love their bisquits and ceaser salad, and chicken alfredo! So good, the waitress and old couple next to us just thought Jaylee was the cutest thing! I love rodeos, this will be Chris's first one. Chris had gotten our tickets a week or so ago and it was a good thing because the show sold out right when we got there. We had 3rd row sets and got to sit on the shaded side. The rodeo was awesome, oh yes, Ranae and Samuel agreed to watch Jaylee for us. We thought about bringing her along but I thought it would be to late for her and I was right. The rodeo started late and didn't end until about 10. We stayed and watched the fireworks they had at the end of the rodeo. After the rodeo was over we went to purple turtle to try one of their shakes. We want to do this every year, maybe not for my birthday but with the family. It would be lots of fun!

June 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment