Thursday, July 31, 2014

4th of July

I love the fourth because I love fireworks. I am so excited because it will be Jaylee's first time seeing them. I'm curious how she will take it. We decided if us, the Barnes, and my parents played about $12 on fireworks we could get some good ones! We found a package at Maceys for $38 perfect! So we went to my parents house and had diner! Chris wanted to do grilled pizza! We made a ton of pizza and still had dough left over! It was so yummy and we feed everyone. The Yates came over too! It was fun. Then we played some volleyball. My mom and Krista sat our to talk and watch Jaylee. It was lots of fun! Very tiring so watching fireworks after was the perfect activity. The boys lit them, at first Jay seemed nervous and scared but she figured it out and then loved it! By the end she was clapping and cheering! When we got home she went to bed to fast!






July 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment