Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekends

Chris is went camping with Chade Miller and Bret German. They are going West of Saratoga Springs to shoot some rabbits. I have never slept without him so Im went to spend the night at my parents. My mom was going out so I offered to babysit for my aunt Teri and uncle Chris. It was pretty fun and I got a few laughs. When we were on the tramp Riley was sitting on my lap. She looked up at the Mt. and said "look theres Lisas house" I said "yup theres my moms house" confused Riley replied "your mom lives with Lisa". I tried to explain the consept of cousins but it just confussed then when Riley said "I have a cousin, her name is Lindsay." "Lindsay is my cousin too" "ZAK.....Lindsay is her cousin too." I love kids. Then when put them to bed Zak found two spiders. He caught them and put them in big bins. As he looked at them he said "ones a boy and ones a girl, so when I wake up I hope there are more spiders in there." Yuck When I got home both the boys were till awake so I went into their room to talk. Stockton fell asleep pretty fast but Hayden and I were up until 2:30am. Funny story, when Hayden and I were in the middle of talking Stockton started rolling his arms, then he sat up and said "ya I got it" then laid back down. We couldnt stop laughing, the radio was on so I kinda think he was dancing in his sleep.

The next morning Chris was back, we had a shooting activity that Chris (in the elders qourm presidency) planned for the ward. We had a decent turn out of 16 people. Hayden came with us too. It was super fun, we ate hotdogs and shot some guns. I love our ward, alot of people that we hang out normally were there. I shoot some of the guns but I became the pull girl. I flicked the disc for people to shoot at. My arm even hurt latter. When we got home we showered and Chris headed out to go to the gym. Mean while my family headed over to my the Rentfros house. Brent and the family are moving to Florida because he got a job there. It was nice to say good bye to them but like always we got out at our first exit. Once we got out I took the boys out to get mothers day gifts. It took us a few hours but we really want mom to know how much we love her. I hope that she likes what we all got.


May 11-12, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment