Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day

We spent the night again because Ranae is calling at 2 and that about when our ward ends. We woke up and made a big breakfast for my mom. Chris made the french toast, I made the bacon, and my dad did the hash browns and the eggs. It was delicious. I love going to my parents ward. I feel like I always learn and feel the spirit so much. We got to hear my uncle speak in sacrament, my dad is the marriage/parenting teacher, and in relief society my mom and aunt Krista are teaching. Its pretty cool to hear from all of them. After church was over we hid my moms presents. She got a shirt, beads, scencies, ear rings, lotion, new headphones, and eye liner. I also drew her a picture of a girl minion because she had all the kids as minions. Ranae ended up calling about an hour late, it drove us crazy. When she did call we got on skype with her. It was so cool to see her. We all took turns sitting on the big chair and talking to her. She looks like she is doing really good and that she is happy. She has a few days more than three weeks until she comes home. I am so excited. After we got off we went done to Teris and had diner. I got to met Joshs "girlfriend". He leaves on his mission in a week and a half so he wanted her to come to the families. It was fun to be with everyone and to catch up. I love my family.

Happy Mothers Day!

May 13, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment