Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today we are going to Chriss parens house to celebrate mothers day so that next sunday I will be able to be with my mom. Grandma Williamson came over to, it was so nice to see her. After we ate the wonderful diner that they made Chris and I gave grandma a picture of her and grandpa. At the bottom of the picture is a plack that says "Together Forever, Never Apart. Maybe in Distance, but Never in Heart." I hope that she really liked and also understands how appreciated she is.  I feel bad but Chriss mom said she just wants money to go buy flowers. I usually like to get a meaningful gift but thats what she wanted so Im not going to arrgue. Aubri was super cute. Tara put her in her jumper and she was just bouncing and twirling around. For some reason Chris can make her get the biggest smiles. It is so cute. Im excited Chris will be a great dad one day. I hope that I can be a good mom too.

May 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment