Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jennis Bridal Shower


Jenni is getting married to Cordel Badger in June. Today is her bridal shower. We are so happy for the two of them. It was pretty fun. After everyone arrived they played a game. Tara had asked Cordel questions about Jenni and himself. Then she would ask Jenni the same questions. If she got them right she was safe, however if she got them wrong she had to stick a marshmellow in her mouth. When the game was over she opened presents. I got her some candles, lingerie, and handcuffs. Kinda funny, I was warned that grandmas would be there but it didnt bother me so I got the gift anyway. Little did I know that 8 year old Elisa was coming. I had to nudge to Jenni just to peak into the bag. When Elisa saw the handcuffs she said "why would they need handcuffs" Lucky for me Taras stepped in and said "Cordel wants to be a police officer so its a present for him too" A lot more clever than the answer I was going to give. I had a good time, it was fun to see Jenni! Good luck to them both.

May 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment