Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Albert James Williamson

Chris got a call around 7 am that grandpa had been taken to the hospitle in an ambulance and that he wasnt doing very well. Chris asked if we could go see him after work, I told him that of course that would be fine. He had only been to work for about 20 minutes when he called me and said he just found out the grandpa had passed away. I immediatly picked him up from work and we headed to the hospitle. When we got there Bobbys family and Chris's mom along with Josh were the only ones there so far. After time everyone arrived. Even though I know I didnt know him to well it was heartbreaking to see everyone cry. I have truley married into an amazing family. Even through all this hearache they were still laughing and talking about the good times. I am so greatful for the gospel because it takes a lot of that sadness of your shoulders. Just know that we will see him again one day makes going on that much easier. He is loved and he will be missed.

March 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment