Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Day

Today was the last day of school. I dont feel like it has hit me yet. Im going to miss the kids so much. I didnt think this day would come. We have done so many things through out the year. Some feild trips that we have had were Cabelous, the pumpkin patch, the mall, theatre to see the Lorax, and fishing. Some fun things we have done in class is PJ day, Dr. Suess birthday, and celebrating holidays. I had 13 kids in the class, I will miss each and everyone of them because I loved them all. This past week has been a blast but hard at the same time because I knew it was going to go by fast. I have also enjoyed working with my new friends. Im hoping that we do get together sometime over the summer. Lucky for me I still get to see them because of summer school and 3 of my kids will be there. Yesterday was the swim day and I was so excited because Chris got to come with me. He got to meet my kids I love to see Chris with the kids, I miss it from the time we worked together and Pingree. I know he will be a great dad one day because he is so good with the special kids that he just met. What a great and exciting year it has been. Dian gave me a card and wrote something that I think is so true. I dont think there are many jobs as stressful and rewarding at the same time as ours.

May 31, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment