Monday, June 18, 2012

shooting

Chris went rabbit hunting with Chade and Brett last night so I spent the night at my parents. Chris said that he shoot a baby rabbit because they accidentally ran over it with a four wheeler and it was running in circles so he put it out of its misery. For me I was up talking to Hayden all night. It was funny because at 3 am Stockton was already fast asleep but he started to roll his arms and as he sat up he shouted YA I got it!!! and layed back down. Hayden and I couldn't stop laughing. Chris came and woke me up at 8:30 so we could go shooting with some people in our ward. We just drove past my parents subdivision do the shooting spot. Chris and I rod the four wheeler around for a minute and Hayden just talked to Chade. We waited bu the road so people in our ward knew where to turn. An ambulance came by and asked if there were any accidents up by us. We saw many pass by back and forth but we hadn't seen or heard anything. When everyone showed up we prayed and ate some hot dogs. Then we got the guns out set up targets and started shooting. I wasn't really good at the guns but I would fling the the birds when people yelled pull. I told Chris that I was the official pull girl and he just laughed. It was way fun I hadn't been shooting in a while. My favorite was the rifle and my friends Megan's hand gun.

April 20-21, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment