Sunday, June 24, 2012

21rst Birthday

Today was my birthday! I turned 21 this year! I keep joking with people that I can finally drink and gamble. Right when I woke up Chris was standing by my side of the bed holding up a present. He said do you want to open it now? He got me a photo editing program. Im so excited to use it. I had work from 8-12 with the summer school special needs kids. Chris usually works til five but since it was my birthday I picked him up on my way home. When I came inside my apt. was all decorated, I was surprised. Then Ranae poped out from behind my ottoman. Its really shocked me, I totally didnt expect it. Then Samuel came over, I showered and then we went out to taconos. I got a free meal coupon for my birthday and I got to shack a maraca awhile they sang happy birthday to me. It was pretty fun. Then we went out to my parents house to help with the wedding planning. Chris and I also watched Planet of the Apes.

June 21, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment