Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day

Today is fathers day but it is also Ranaes homecoming talk. It was cool because Hayden was the youth speaker speaking on modesty, then it was my mom who talked about fathers, the primary sang to the dads and then Ranae talked on Rescue. They all did a fabulous job, like I have said before I have an amazing family. As soon as sacrament was over Chris and I booked him to my parents house because I had to finish making my dessert. I did it super fast and they turned out great. I love to hear when people like my treats, I made oreo balls. Its fun because a lot of Ranae and my friends are the same so I got to see some of my old friends. The lacrosse girls came and were hoping to do a scrimage sometime soon. People were over from about 12-3:30. When they all had left we wrapped my dads presents and hid them. This year we got my dad and lazer pointer, it can go super far. After he opened presents the boys went down to watch the finals game. Chris is the only one cheering for Miami. Us girls watched Ever After. Chris went and saw his dad 2 days ago and gave him these 3 stuffed minions from dispicable me.

June 17, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment