Monday, June 18, 2012

Friends

Ranae has been home for 3 days and I have been enjoying spending time with her but my mom decided that we should finally let her friends see her. So we invited her closest friends over on saturday. Mom wasnt feeling good so she stayed in her room for a while. I would go in and talk to her and bring her what she needed. She ate some mac and cheese and felt better so she came out to mingle. The food was good and it was nice to see the people that stopped by. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful husband. He has been so sweet to let me spend 3 days straight and my parents house. He hasnt complained about anything and I really appreciated him. We are headed to finally be at our own place together for the first time in 3 days.

June 9, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment