Thursday, June 25, 2015

Zoo Birthday





Ranae is going to the zoo with Samuels sisters to celebrate their nephews birthday. They said that me and my kids could tag along. Jaylee loves the zoo. I put her on the monkey leash so she could walk but that I can keep track of her. We stomped by the small splash pad in the park,so I let her off, and lined against the exit. However Jaylee still snuck past us. Every 2 minutes I would spot her but this time I couldnt find her. I ran to the top of the slide and checked around the boat but she wasn't their. My heart was racing and the worst senerios were running threw my mind. Then I heard a lady say is anyone missing a kid. I ran to her and said I am. She asked a little girl with brown hair. I said yes and she said they have her around the corner. I booked it up the hill and around the corner. I saw a lady who was pointing to the right of her. When I got closer I saw a zoo worker holding Jaylee. I finally felt relief and then embarrasment set in. I had become that parent that lost their kid. I am just glad that she was fine. She wasnt even scared. When I got to her she was just talking to the zoo worker. When she saw me she was like "hi mommy!"  The rest of the zoo was great. They had mechanical dinosaurs set up around the park. Jaylee loves dinosaurs, she loved them, the T-Rex did start to scare her but not to much. Half way threw the park we stopped to get some food. I had packed sandwhiches and snacks for me and Jay. They also had cake for his birthday and gave Jaylee some. When Chris and I come to the zoo we are usually done within an hour or so. This was the longest it has ever taken us to get threw the zoo. We were there for about 3 to 4 hours. Which was fine Jaylee was just getting a little fussy because she was tired and it was past nap time. When we got back to the car Jaylee zonked out. Nixon also slept in the car. It was lots of fun and nice to get out of the house and spend time with Ranae.

May 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment