Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nixon's Baby Blessing

Today was Nixons baby blessing, were so greatful that we are able to have so many people come that normally may not have made it. My grandparents came home a couple weeks early from there mission and my Uncle Jeff and his family were in town for Sarahs wedding. Our church was at 9 am to so I am glad that everyone was so willing to come. Chris was pretty nervous again but I knew that he was going to do amazing. I was all prepared to share my testimony awhile my family was all there but to my surprise they didn't have fast and testimony meeting. It was because stake conference was next week. However the talks were really good so it worked out. After sacrament we quickly got to our house so we could get the food prepared. We were making waffles, with toppings and orange juice. Our short circuit kept going out so Greg stayed in the basement and kept flipping the switch. June was so helpful and made some batter and helped cook the waffles. We had some tables and chairs out side which was nice because our back yard was looking amazing! It was so nice to see everyone and hang out. I love my little boy so much! I am so glad that I get to be his mom! I love his little spirit and can't wait to get to know him. Love you Nixon!

March 29, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment