Monday, April 6, 2015

Sarah and Michaels Wedding Day

I can't believe my sweet beautiful cousin is getting married today. Chris got the day off so I could go to the temple awhile he watched the kids. Sarah was so cute, she couldn't stop smiling. After the ceremony we waited outside the temple. They asked me to do their pictures. So once I got all the family pictures I took the cute couple around the temple to get shots of them, Ranae helped with the shading. I went home got ready and then we headed to the reception. It was gorgeous! They used some of the stuff from Jordan's wedding.I took the pictures there along with James Gates. after an hour or so they cut the cake, Then Sarah threw the bouqet, and Michael got the garmin. After that they did the dancing starting with the daddy daughter dance. Then first dance as a married couple. Not to long after that It was time for the new weds to head out. Im so happy that Sarah found the guy she wants to be with for eternity. Best wishes and lots of love to them both!

March 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment