Sunday, April 5, 2015

Nixon's Baby Blessing

Nixon is getting blessed today! Our church starts at nine so we cleaned up the night before. We got to church early got some good seats. Chris did an amazing job on the blessing, It was a beautiful blessing, loved how Chris worded it you could feel the spirit. Nixon looked so handsome in his white suit that Jeff and Anne got for him. I was totally prepared to bare my testimony but then they announced the speakers I realized I wouldn't get the oppertunity. The speakers were amazing though and it was very spiritual. We quickly got home to get food going. We did waffles, fruit, and drinks. Our power sockets kept going out so it took awhile but June helped out so much and we eventually got food to everyone there. It was cool to see all of the people that supported us and nice to have my Kansas family in town and my grandparents back from their missions to be there.

March 20, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment