Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fathers Day & Sam's Birthday










This year my birthday feel on fathers day. Which is fine, I don't mind. I love celebrating fathers because I have an amazing dad as well as a husband who is an amazing dad to my kids. Jaylee and I painted some rocks. I put those rocks in a vase and then traced the kids hands, taped them to sticks and wrote "our dad rocks". I got Chris a picture of the Sacred Grove. He had told me that the pictures in your house should teach about the church. To him the Sacred Grove is an important picture to have because it raises questions and allowes you to talk and remember Joseph Smith. I thought that was a cool view and wanted him to have that. After church we went out to my parents. My dad wanted some Church and America books so we all went in on getting them for him. For my birthday my mom got me a shirt, some paints, and socks. Stocktons cute girlfriend Sierra got me a shirt and lotion. I am so happy with them they are super cute. It was very sweet of both of them to get me something. Yesterday was the day that Chris and I really celebrated my birthday. He got me cowtails, Mt. Dew, and stayed up to watch Ever After, which is like my favorite chick flick ever. It was very sweet of him. Greg also came over the other day and since we didn't thing we would see him on fathers day we gave him his gift. It was a framed picture of the kids.

Happy Fathers Day!!!
June 21,2015

No comments:

Post a Comment