Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stocktons Farewell



Stockton had his farewell, he gave his talk at 3, his church has sacrament last! I went to my dads class before that. It teaches the marriage and parenting class. The time that he is given isn't ear long enough, I love learning that kind of stuff. My cousin Spencer was the youth speaker, he did a great job. Then my mom talked about how to prepare your kids to serve God. Then the choir sang a song and finally it was Stocktons turn! I loved his talk, I can't believe that it is his farewell talk. He told a story called "The Room" I loved it. Stockton is already mature beyond his years! Chris was out of town so I had the kids by myself. At first I was on the front row which was a big mistake because Jaylee thought she could roam free. Ranae and Samuel held Nixon for me, he was so good. I went and sat were the deacons were at after the sacrament was over. Jaylee is just busy, trying to crawl under seats and talk to people. She loved nursery before, didn't have a problem going in and me leaving her there. When church was over we went up to my parents. My mom and treats and fruit for all the guest. We had a crowded house, it was good though, nice to see some of Stocktons friends and see everyone who loved and supported him. I also always love seeing my big family. I'm so proud of you Stockton!

June 28, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment