Sunday, July 12, 2015

Elder Stockton Rentfro







Stockton is leaving for his mission today! He is to report at the MTC by 1:30, so we went to Brick Oven at  11:30. I still feels unreal to me! Stockton looked very sharp in his suit, he also looked like a dear in head lights. I think it is starting to hit him too that this is actually happening like right now! My family plus grandma and grandpa yates came to Brick Oven. We all got the special, and Stockton got to eat free because he was leaving on his mission. It felt like a normal day until we went outside and had to say good-bye. I think the hardest part about him leaving was seeing him hold Jaylee and Nixon and thinking that the next time that he gets to see them is when she is four and he is 2 1/2. It is so hard to think he has to miss those stages of their life. I know that he will be a great missionary and that he is going were he needs to be. Good luck Stockton, we will miss you!

July 7, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment