Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mom's Birthday



Today us my mom's birthday, we're also celebrating Stockton and Samuel's birthday! We got my mom tickets to the new aquarium by Draper. They have been talking about going and my mom loves dates so there is also one for my dad! Jaylee liked to help open the present. It was fun getting her presents too! Before we went to the cabin I went out shopping with Ranae and my dad. We his my moms presents and had cake. Earlier that day we stopped by the Garrisons because they were having diner! There were also a few people there that we don't get to see very often. Before that we went to Allen and Cassie Purvis's ward because they were blessing their baby Claire, then we stopped by his parents for a little lunch! It was a busy day but also a good day! I enjoy seeing people!

August 24, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment