Sunday, September 21, 2014

AF vs Westlake

Stockton has a football game today. Its the first one we have been able to make this year and I'm so excited to watch him play. Ranae and Samuel were able to come out too, but my parents were out of town so it was just us. We sat on the grass and I actually liked it, it was more comfy and we still had a good view, plus jay had room to walk around. He is number 19. I'm so glad that we made this game because even though his team lost he had some awesome plays. He had a interception at the six and made a touch down with it. It was awesome!! Later he came over to us so he could have me tell his trainer that he could take ibeprophen. I thought he might have a head ache but later that night I found out that awhile he was tackling a guy his own player rammed his hand with his helmet and broke his hand. I had no idea because he was back in the game five minutes later. Stinker didn't tell me. It was also fun to go because Emma goes to AF so she came over to see us during half time. Jaylee loved dancing when the band would play. Any music really! The end score was 28 Westlake to 41 AF. Still proud of you Stock!







September 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment