Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dawna's Wedding

Today Dawna and John are getting married. Around 1 Jay and I went to help set up and do some last minute things! As soon as Chris got off work around 2:45 he came and grabbed us and we went to pick up the pizza at Costco. We're meeting some of Johns kids at 3:00 at his house. Around 4 we came back home and had Jaylee take a nap before the ceremony. Dawna also came to our house to get ready. Chris showed Cordell and Josh his new game awhile me, Jenni, and Emma went to Swig real quick to get drinks. I don't do it very often but I decided since I don't do it a lot I would get one. I got a Mr. Dew with mango, it was yummy. We came back and got dressed, Tara and Austin also stopped by our house so we could all go together. We got there just in time but the seat choice's were slim so we separated in families and found a set. Our stake president was the one marrying them. He called them to the front gave a short speach about marriage and that was that! Dawna and John are now husband and wife. Us kids went up first to congrats them and then we went into the back to mingle, eat cake, and drink milk. We got to see some relatives and old friends. When everyone started leaving we helped pick up and decided to go out to eat as siblings. Tara and Austin headedb home but the rest of us went to our house, changed real quick and decided to eat at Zupas. It is so nice to hang out with Chris's siblings. I really hope we continue to do it more. Just a few days ago we went up to see Cordell and Jennis place. All the siblings plus Greg went up, except Emma, she was in AZ. We had pizza and played games and went to the park. I enjoy all of them!




September 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment