Sunday, July 7, 2013

Steping Up

Today is an exciting today for both sides of our family. First we went to Bobby and Stephanies ward to see Calvin get set apart as a Deacon. It is really cool to hear the great things that his parents had to say about him. He really is a great kid. After wards we went to their house to have a lunch. Were stayed and chatted for quite some time, it was nice to catch up with everyone. It was also nice to talk to the ladies because I am getting closer to our babies due date and they talked to me about things that I didn't know.
As soon as we were done hanging out with Chris's family we headed over to my parents. Today Hayden is getting set apart as an Elder. My dad gave him a beautiful blessing and after that Hayden was officially an Elder. That is so weird to me. Of course we went to my parents after, we had diner, and watched a movie.
Both experiences were cool, and I love that I married a man who honors his preisthood and was able to stand in on both blessings.  

June 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment