Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July

Today is the 4th of July. We decided to go see Despicable Me 2 with my family. It was such a cute movie. After the movie we went to eat diner at Texas Road House. I thought that it would be packed but we got seated right away. The food was good. Then we went to my parents house to hang out. We watched a movie called Parental Guidance. It was pretty funny because it was so true about how some parents are today. By the time the movie was over it was dark outside so we went out on the deck. My mom got sparklers and poppers. So we played with those and watched the big ones across the lake. It was a great 4th of July. Earlier Chris and I were out on the porch talking on the bench. We didn't know but my dad got a picture. It is pretty cute.

July 4, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment