Monday, July 8, 2013

36 Weeks

We are 36 weeks along now, I can't believe it. Pregnancy is exciting but difficult at the same time. Right now I want her to be here already but the other part of me is nervous and really enjoying that last little bit I have of being non-parents with Chris. We went in to see the doctor. He measured me and said that I am still measuring small for where I am supposed to be. So we did an ultra sound. We found out that the baby is sitting really low. He is a little concerned that she might be stressed so we did a stress test. That's were they hook me up to some moniturs that keep track of the babies movements and heart rate for 20 minutes. The doctor said that she is very healthy but that we will do a stress test once a week until she comes. He also mentioned that we may need to be induced a week early. We will have to see, we just want her to be healthy.





July 2, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment