Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby Shower





Today is my baby shower. It is going to be at my moms house at 10-12. Ranae came and picked my up around 8:30 so that we could get to my moms in time to help her set up. We finished cleaning, decorating, and making treats. When ten came around people started showing up. around 10:30 we started opening up presents. Mom wrote down everyone's name and what they brought, Sarah handed me the presents, and Ranae was in charge of the camera. I am so greatful for the amazing mom that I have that put this shower together. It is nice to be able to see all of the love and support. Now Chris and I can see what it is that we still need to get. It also made me even that much more excited to get our little angel here. Awhile I was gone Chris went with his friends Benson and Chade to see a movie called "World War Z". I hope that he was able to have a fun time. My brothers drove me out after and spent the night. We put one of the big gifts together. Ranae and Samuel came over and we headed to Chris's work to play in the break room with all the fun games. Then we went and bought ice cream. It was a good day!

June 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment