Monday, June 24, 2013

Fathers Day

On fathers day we went to Tara's house to be with the family. Chris and I brought the watermelon to the breakfast. Everyone pitched in some money for Jeni to buy their dad some new tires. It has been awhile since we had all the kids together. It was cool to see everyone. It was also nice to be able to talk to Tara because were getting closer to having our baby. My hand has also been hurting really bad on and off and she was able to tell me what it could possibly. She was right, I do have carpal tunnel, but it will go away after the pregnancy. Tara also gave us a baby bath which will be so nice to have. After we were done hanging out we headed off to go to church. The rest of the day Chris and I just relaxed together. Great fathers day.

June 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment