Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Since it is Memorial Day we all have work off. We went out to my parents house around 3. At first we just sat around reading funny twit facts online. Everyone played outside awhile my parents and I prepared the food. After that we put the food on the BBQ and ate. The food was so good, I love hamburgers. When we finished eating we cleaned up so that we could all go and play volleyball. Team one consisted of Mom, Chris, Stockton, Hayden and Samuel. The second team was myself, Ranae, Rachel, and dad. It was so fun to all play together. We played for games none of which my team won. We were always very close though but for some reason we could never seem to end well. We also had a lot of injuries, thankfully nothing to serious. Dad scrapped both the skin of the bottom of both of his big toes, Ranae and Rachel collided, I got a ball to the face, Stockton ran over mom, and Stockton also collided with Chris leaving a big bump on the back of his head and Stockton with a bloody mouth. We eventually were to tired to play so we went inside to get a movie started. Some of us were in the mood for a scary movie so we rented Mama from the red box. It was pretty good, I had a hard time sleeping that night. I loved being with my family, we always have so much fun.

May 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment