Monday, May 27, 2013

Last Good-byes

I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Thankfully Chris's job will allow me to do that. I have been working at Rocky Mt. Elementary in the special needs class for 2 years now. The timing of our babies arrival is perfect. I have been able to finish off the year and I will still have 2 months to get things all ready. I have known these kiddo's for a long time. I have also worked with the same wonderful women. It is hard to say good-bye. I plan on visiting them Especially since they are just down the street. This year has been a great year. We always have so much fun as well as working hard. These kids have progressed so much. It is weird to look back and see where we started. I am so proud of them and I have felt honored to get to know them. I love you guys and will miss you so much.

May 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment