Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanxgiving


Today is thanxgiving. We went to Bobbys house to eat with the whole family. The food was so good. After we finished eating Elisa was dieing to do a craft project with everyone. We were making snowman with candy canes and snowflackes. It was pretty fun but I think half of us got burnt by the hot glue. They turned out cute though.

Later that day we went to Taras house to eat pie. We doing family pictures tomorrow with my family so my brothers came to sleep over. So they were there at Taras. I love pie, they had like and oreo cream pie, so good. Cordell and I became closer friends tonight. We went from a 6 to a 9 when he farted. It was funny because he was asking if it was ok and I was like, if you only knew who you were talking to. When we got home we played Halo. Chris went to bed after awhile but we stayed up all night, it was pretty fun.

Novemeber 22, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment