Monday, December 3, 2012

Homecoming


Today is my grandparents homecoming talks. Stockton is also going to talk at their homecoming. I love hearing my family speak. Stockton spent the night and we talked about his talk. It was cool to hear it presented though. He did a great job on his talk. After him was my grandma followed by my grandpa. It was cool to hear about their experiences on their mission. They worked really hard out there. Im excited to do that with Chris on day. After that we went to my dads lesson. I love learning on parenting. After that we went to my parents, they were having a lunch in for them there. There was a lot of people that I see at family reunions. After awhile of socializing me, Ranae, and Sarah went into my parents room to have more private conversations. I dont think I can say enough how much I love my family. We have some good talks in there. Eventually the day ended and Chris and I headed home.

November 18. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment