Monday, December 3, 2012

3rd Year Anniversary






We have a whole week of for our anniversary. Im so excited to spend some time with Chris. We decided just to stay home and be together. However my lovely parents gave us a free night at a hotel for taking Ranaes pictures. So we used it the night of our anniversary. Before we went to the hotel we went to the Jordan Commons to watch Wracked Ralph. It was such a cute movie, when it was over we checked into the hotel. It was pretty nice, I really liked the shower, it was big. Later that night we went to City Creek mall. Chris has been dieing to go. We walked into the sports stores of course. We saw the Disney store and went in. We went in and Chris came up with an idea that we had to pick something to give to the other under $20. We would surprised eachother in the car. At first I didnt want to because Im cheap but I decided to be a good sport and do it anyway. When we finished we went back to the car. He gave me mine and I gave him his. He got me Animal from the Muppets, I got him Squirt from Finding Nemo. It was super cute, great idea Chris. We went back to the hotel and watched movies. In the morning we got up and ate breakfast. It was pretty good.

November 20, 2012

The next day we went to Jack and Jills Bowling in Lehi. It was pretty fun even though neither of us did very well. I won one and Chris won one. We were pretty even as far as fairness goes. I saw some kids that I went to High School with. It was pretty funny.

November 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment