Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentines Day





I love Valentines Day! I love it because it reminds me about who I love, why, and then I get to remind them that I love them. I woke up this morning, got Jaylee up and headed down stairs. On the table was balloons, a card, and chocolate strawberries. It was a sweet surprise, I still get butterflies when Chris expresses his love for me. When Chris got home from work he was able to get my surprise. I had a sign on the side of our bed that said "you deserve a kiss because..." then on the bed I had a ton of hershey's kisses with a heart on them that had a note on it explaining a reason I thought he deserved a kiss. I also had gotten him the sparkling cider we like and a card. Happy Valentines Day babe and you too Jaylee! Mommy and Daddy love you very much! We wanted to get her something but she is so little so we just shared our ballons with her. She loved them and played with them for days.

February 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment