Saturday, February 8, 2014

Emma's Birthday




Today we're celebrating Emma's 15th birthday. Ranae and Samuel are watching Jaylee so that Chris and I can go out with his family. Everyone was there except Austin, he wasn't feeling well. We went to eat diner at Wallaby's. When everyone was done eating we sang happy birthday to Emma. She had a little cup cake with a candle in it that she blew out. Then we headed to BYU to go and watch the basketball game. Dawna had baughten everyones tickets for Christmas. I believe that his was my first time going to a BYU basketball game. It was a lot of fun, BYU even won! Chris had gotten tickets to this game from his work as well. Since we already had tickets we gave them to my parents. They sat closer up than we did but they were directly in front of us. It was really nice to go out and do something with everyone. I hope that Emma had a great birthday! :)

February 1, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment