Monday, February 24, 2014

Jazz Game

We are going to the Jazz game tonight. So we dropped Jaylee off at Dawna's and headed to Salt Lake City. First we went out to hear and Olive Garden. The guy next to us was wearing his pants a little low so Chris got a picture and sent it to my dad saying "just enjoying diner". It was pretty funny. The food was great and we enjoyed talking and laughing together. Chris got the tickets from one of his clients. They are really good seats. Last time he went he took the guys in my family. They seemed to have lots of fun but now its my turn and I'm excited! We were on the third row (not including the ones on the court). We were also right across from the Jazz team. It was cool to see them all up close. The jazz played against the Nuggets and we bet them 118 to 103. Chris wants them to lose but I am glad that we went to a game that they won!

January 13, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment