Thursday, September 13, 2012

Colorado

Chris got an amazing promotion at work. Now he has to travel at least 3 times a year. He is going to observe his first one this time in Colorado. He will be gone from August 15 to August 17. Since I dont have school or work for another week or two I decided to spend the time alone at my parents house. I dont sleep well by myself, I havent really slept alone before. It was fun to be with my mom and kind of feel like a kid again. I did boot camp with Teri and Krista every morning. It was hard work but it was worth it. I worked on some blankets for Keris shower with my mom. Hayden was so sweet. He slept in the living room with my the first night. The second night Stockton was at a sleep over so I slept in his bed in their room with Hayden. It was fun to talk with him. The last day that I was there I helped John do parking at West Lake High School. As soon as I was done Ranae and I met Alyssa at Target. We were going out to eat with her because it was her birthday! Now the three of us are all legal to.....nevermind. I got home late and waited for Chris to arrive! I loved being with my family and feeling like I did when I lived at home but it was sure nice to have my hubby back. I sure missed him.

Aug. 15-17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment