Saturday, September 15, 2012

Keris Baby Shower


 Our dear friends Chade and Keri Miller are having a baby soon. I am throwing Keri a baby shower. I love planning this kind of stuff even though it is a lil stressful. Keri said she is doing the babys room white and pink with bugs. So me and my mom made her pink blankets with lady bugs on them. We also got her a bow to put on the babys head. Tara came over early with me to help set up. Most of the decorations were from Ranaes and mines wedding.We ended up having quit the turn out. I was glad that it all went well. First everyone just snacked on the food that was prepared. Then Keri introduced everyone so we could pass out presents. We were pretty much done once presents were opened but I also had a game, "how many skittles?" that people had to guess and the closest person got to keep it. The girl who got it was a neice on Chades side of the family. I really hope that Keri liked it. :)

September 1, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment