Monday, August 6, 2012

Ranae & Samuel

Today is the day that Ranae and Samuel get married for time and all eternity. I am so happy for both of them. It was a very busy day though and I couldnt wait for it to be over. We got up at six so that we could both get ready. Ranae was feeling much better, thank goodness. We got to the temple, it was a beautiful day. Mom took Ranae in, dad and I waited in the front until it was time to go in. Everyone else started showing up and I was getting worried because Chris hadnt showed up with my brothers yet which was unusual. So I called and he said "doesnt it start at nine thirty?" I was so upset but found out he was just kidding. He was there minutes later.

The ceremony was beautiful. It took awhile to start but it was cool to see all of their family and friends supporting her. Once we got out we waited for them to get ready. When they came out we did family pictures and then I stole them to do wedding pictures. Sarah and Rachel were my little assistents that followed me and held my stuff. So helpful of them. Finally pictures were done and we headed out to eat with my family at training table. (Chris had gone to the gym) we got home and practiced the dance that we were going to perform, and did last minute wedding decorating. When Ranae got back from checking into their hotel I had to redo her hair. ;) We got down to the church, it looked absolutly fantastic. I think that my mom should do it professional because its looked great.

The reception began, in the line was my parents, me, obviously the bride and groom, his parents and his best friend Josh Randall. Hours later we did the main event. They cut the cake and so nicely feed it to each other. Then Ranae tossed her bouquet using her lacrosse stick to fling it. Secretly my cousin Sarah caught it but my other cousin Asia is dating this guy so Sarah tossed it to her. So funny. Then the DJ (Jeff) started with the daddy daughter dance. This is the hardest part for me at weddings. Once the crying was over Samuel had a special number for Ranae. They wheeled the piano in which if no one remembers Chris had talked Stockton into laying across it. I have to admit it was hilarious. So Samuel sang a song to Ranae, it was so cute. Such a great idea, he had a pretty good voice. Then we did out little dance routine to Dynamite. It was so fun even though I messed up on a part. It was so hard not to laugh during the dance when I did. Last but not least they had the first married couple dance and slowly invited parents grandparents until everyone was in. Then the bride and groom headed off in their Oreo car to their honeymoon.

I am so happy for Ranae and Im glad that it is with Samuel. They are so good for eachother. Welcome to the family Sam!

August 4, 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment