Thursday, July 5, 2012

Freedom of America

Kassi and Josh invited us to go with them to the Freedom of America. It was fun because it was a fancy diner. We got all dressed up to go, I liked it because its not something we get to do a lot. First we ate a salad, then they brought out the main meal. It was steak and salmon. I was so happy because they had dessert. It was strawberry filed cake. Chris said he didnt want any so I told him to get one anyway and I would eat it, so I got two cakes. When we finished eating they gave out 4 awards to people who contributed to the freedom of America. It was cool to hear their stories. When the show was over we decided to stop by iceberg. I didnt get anything but surprisingly Chris got a shake. It was a good night.

June 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment